• Thread starter JGaulard
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views

JGaulard

JGaulard

Administrator
Pro Member
Reaction Score
I bought this chain in June of 2017. I used it to lock a trailer to a large concrete block, so the trailer wouldn't get stolen. The chain has been sitting outside ever since and it, along with the black sheath, looks nearly brand new today. There is no wear on this chain. It basically sat there doing nothing. This is a very high quality and high security chain. It's one of the "big boys" out there, at 59" in length. It's similar to other high security chains, such as those produced by Kryptonite, OKG, ABUS, VULCAN, and the others. I bought the chain for $54 from Amazon and am willing to sell it today for $25 plus shipping. There is absolutely no reason to purchase this high security chain brand new. They don't wear out. This is a good deal. Take a look at the stock photo from Amazon. I'll update this ad with my own photos in the future. (Interested in the lock that goes with this chain? Click to check out my ABUS here.)

schlage-high-security-chain.jpg

Price
$25, Plus Shipping
City
Farmington
State
Maine - ME
Zip Code