• Thread starter JGaulard
  • Start date

950 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

JGaulard

JGaulard

Administrator
Pro Member
Reaction Score
I am selling a used Martin DRS2 Road Series guitar and everything that goes with it for $500. This instrument is in perfect condition. I purchased it about two years ago from Northern Kingdom Music in Bangor and have played it regularly since. Mostly light fingerstyle. I am an adult (48 years old) who has the utmost respect for instruments like this. I believe I paid in the range of $900 for this guitar brand new. It is incredible sounding. Very highly rated by just about everyone. Do a search for this guitar and you'll see the used price range is anywhere from $500 to $700 with around an extra $75 for shipping. People love this one. Everything I am selling here is in excellent/perfect condition.

The guitar comes with:

- A Martin case (worth $100)
- 2 music stands (worth $35 each - pretty much brand new)
- Gibson's Learn & Master Guitar DVD course (worth around $100)
- Korg TM-40 metronome (worth $25)
- Multiple song and tutorial books (worth around $100)
- Anything else I can find from the time I write this ad until the guitar is sold
- Extra set of strings

I have kept this instrument at the perfect humidity level and inside its case when not played. I know all about humidity and wood instruments, so I took excellent care of this. It has NEVER seen a day where the humidity was too low. The neck is as straight as an arrow and there is nothing wrong with anything at any level. Again, perfect condition.

Please contact me if you are interested.

gibsons-guitar-dvd.jpg gibsons-jam-along.jpg gibsons-learn-master.jpg martin-drs2-body.jpg

Price
$500
City
Farmington
State
Maine - ME
Zip Code
martin-drs2-body-top.jpg martin-drs2-guitar.jpg martin-drs2-head.jpg martin-guitar-label.jpg

supplemental.jpg