Search

Featured Used Hart & Cooley Chimney Pipe for Sale

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by JGaulard · Posted: )

JGaulard

Administrator
Pro Member
Reaction Score
I've got 16 feet of used stainless steel Hart & Cooley brand wood stove chimney pipe for sale. In all, there are four 3-foot pieces, two 2-foot pieces and a t-connector. I also have a chimney cap that goes with this pipe. The pipe has a 6-inch interior measurement and an 8-inch exterior measurement. This is not brand new pipe, but it seems to be in good shape. I pulled it off of an oil boiler that I no longer use. I believe this is meant to be used for wood stoves. There's a dent or a ding here and there, but it's fully functional and would be perfect for a house or a camp.

This pipe is fairly expensive if purchased brand new. To see the prices, please visit the Hart & Cooley website here:

http://www.hartandcooley.com/chimney-and-vent/all-fuel-class-a-chimney/tlc-chimney-system
Here are some photos of what I have for sale.

chimney-cap.jpg chimney-interior.jpg hart-cooley-stainless-steel-chimney.jpg steel-chimney-pipes.jpg

Price
$100
City
Industry
Last edited by a moderator:
Here is another photo of the 6-inch pipe:

t-connector.jpg

I also have a few pieces of 8-inch interior pipe. I'm not sure of the brand name or the exterior size. There appears to be three 3-foot lengths as well as a 2-foot length. Here are the photos of that pipe.

eight-inch-inside.jpg eight-inch-pipe.jpg inside-pipe.jpg

I am asking $100 for all of this pipe. I live in Industry, Maine (near Farmington). I won't deliver, so you'll need to come pick it up. Let me know if you're interested or if you have any questions. Thank you.

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back