Search

Coaching You in a Time of Crisis

680 Total Thread Views

Organizer4u

Reaction Score
With everyone being in a state of flux and uncertainty - having someone to help them get clarity on their future is more important than ever!

Do you feel overwhelmed in your life? Trying to juggle work and a family? Are you stressed at work?

Are you going through a Life Transition (Retirement, Downsizing, Empty Nestor, Career Change, New Mom....) and feel stuck?

You can be successful and still have Work/Life Balance....

As a Life Coach I will be your accountability partner, helping you find the right path, giving you new perspectives, inspiration and motivation. You will be challenged and supported in the process.

Coaching can bring around shifts in your thinking, leading you to a more fulfilling life. Let me help you get there!

The relationship between a coach and a client is co-creative, we both have active roles in the process. We will work together to create meaningful changes in your life. I will help you clarify your goals and come up with a plan to achieve them.

Call me to schedule your FREE Coaching Consultation.

North By Northwest - "Pointing You in the Right Direction for Your Life"

www.northbynorthwestmt.com

email - send a message

City
Virtual Class
State
Montana - MT
Zip Code