Search

Coaching You to a More Productive and Successful Life

632 Total Thread Views

Organizer4u

Reaction Score
Do you feel overwhelmed in your life? Trying to juggle work and a family? Are you stressed at work?

Are you trying to juggle Work and Life? Is Time Management an issue? You CAN be SUCCESSFUL without giving up your entire life.

Are you going through a Life Transition (Retirement, Downsizing, Empty Nestor, Career Change, New Mom....) and feel stuck?

As a Life Coach I will be your accountability partner, helping you find the right path, giving you new perspectives, inspiration and motivation. You will be challenged and supported in the process.

Coaching can bring around shifts in your thinking, leading you to a more fulfilling life. Let me help you get there!

The relationship between a coach and a client is co-creative, we both have active roles in the process. We will work together to create meaningful changes in your life. I will help you clarify your goals and come up with a plan to achieve them.

Call me to schedule your FREE Coaching Consultation.

Check out our new Products page on our website - for planners & workshops.

www.northbynorthwestmt.com

City
Virtual Class
State
Montana - MT
Zip Code