Search

Online Christian emotional support

• Thread starter Shannon Gilmour
  • Start date

71 Total Thread Views

S

Shannon Gilmour

Reaction Score
Are you struggling emotionally? Do you feel as though you are misunderstood? Do you feel as if you are not heard or helped? Do you feel like all you do is try, and try and help others but you lack the emotional support and help that you really need? My name is Shannon and I can help you discover the power that is within you to alleviate the struggle of trying to fit in where you don't belong. I can help you discover why it is you feel misunderstood. I can help steer you away from toxic narcissistic relationships. All it takes is one free consultation to decide if you and I are a right fit. Struggling with eating disorders? Suicide and depression? Anxiety? Feelings on not measuring up? I offer help, hope and restoration through biblical understanding, prayer combined with 30 years of peer support experience.

www.ko-fi.com/shannonlynn

Sign up for free consultation: https://shannongilmour.wufoo.com/forms/z1p3gohl1wxxbhn/

Price
30.00 per hour
City
Oshawa
State
Other
Zip Code
L1 J 4Z5