Search

New Member Introductions

• Thread starter Admin
  • Start date

25K Total Thread Views | 42 Replies

Hi everyone I'm new here.
I'm streamer and gamer on Twitch platform.
I want to build my community even more and gain more people to follow my channel.

Hi This is Bryan From Costa Rica - La Fortuna Rafting. Hope to be your tour guide if you come to Costa Rica and visit La Fortuna For a Rafitng Tour.

See you on the Raft . Pura Vida

Rafting Tour Near La Fortuna

Rafting tour in la Fortuna Price-13.png

Admin said:
Please use this thread to introduce yourself to the community! This is your place to shine. What brought you here? Where are you from? What do you hope to do? Basically, tell all of us about yourself. You can even add pictures if you like. Enjoy!

PS - To add your own introduction, please navigate to the last page of this thread, all the way to the bottom of the page and fill in the space. That's all you need to do. Of course, you'll need to be logged in to do that. Please ask if you have any questions!
I'm new here and I'm glad being , hoping to rent out my house in San Diego . I'm Maria Helena at Los Angeles. Here is my Gmail address Mariahelena98073@gmail.com

Reactions: Admin