Search

New - Gun Lock

• Thread starter G-Top 10 FB Seller
  • Start date

584 Total Thread Views

G

G-Top 10 FB Seller

Reaction Score
New - Gun Lock - Prevent accidents and mishandling of firearms with this versatile lock that universally fits rifles, shotguns and handguns. Quick, easy push-together installation over trigger and key-release pull-apart makes it easy to remove. This lock has positive locking with an adjustable ratchet mechanism. The trigger access is blocked until the lock is removed. The lock is easy to attach and lock. It incorporates a pin tumbler locking cylinder. The 1-inch post fits wider trigger guards, and the special cushioned pads protect the gun's finish from being scratched or marred. And keyed-alike convenience means you only have to have one key for all your guns. Providing ways to enhance firearm safety is a major concern. Provides gun owners with an extra measure of security against unauthorized access or tampering by children. Most gun owners hide their firearms from sight. But no matter how careful they try to be, accidents can still happen. There are numerous instances each year where a gun lock could make a difference. Every gun owner will be interested in this locking device, which discourages theft and protects valuable guns from tampering. New, never used, mint condition and selling for $10

Price
$10
City
Deland
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code

Attachments

• 71LrzhLuFNL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    71LrzhLuFNL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator: