Search

Mature House Keeper/ Cleaner 5+ Years Experience

893 Total Thread Views

kmc1366

Reaction Score
Have an emergency? Need someone to come in to clean and tidy everything up for you?
I'm the cleaner you call when your feeling overwhelmed. I'll get everything clean and tidy for you!! I know how messy an apartment and/or home in a couple of days or weeks. That's where I come in. I love to clean and organize and will do a thorough job!!

Housekeeping is usually done in 4 to 6 hours or until I'm done.Sometimes it'll take longer or shorter depending on what type of cleaning needs to be done and the size of the apartment or home.

Clean and scour kitchen/bathroom, wash, dry and put away dishes, clean inside and outside of oven, appliances, refrigerator, clean cabinet doors, dust and tidy living room, bedroom, change linen, laundry - wash, dry, fold, iron and/or steam, take out all garbage and recycling.

If you have dogs, cats or birds - I will care, feed, walk, clean cage, litter box, wee wee pads changed and I will play with them.

Rate $75 - $85 or $15 - $20 an hour

Please have basic cleaning supplies like mop, pail, broom, dustpan, toilet bowl scrubber.
I DO NOT drive and rely on public transportation

Price
City
Staten Island

Attachments

• cleaning supplies.jpg
    cleaning supplies.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 1