• Start date

364 Total Thread Views

Browse More Houses for Sale

H

Hitrayles

Reaction Score
Great place away from people a great stars and open spaces
I have a missile base located at
7333 111 Avenue NE Fairdale North Dakota.

I Have 49 acres and 13,000 square foot buildings fenced area secure area this can be use to help save your life!
It has a paved drive way that is a good landing strip for a small airplane. 1/2 mile long or more I own the drive way
11000 square feet bunker under ground 2000 sq feet security building above ground
go to google earth and look at it

fenced with 5 foot outside fence and a 8 foot chain inner fence security building

Please get back to me

There are many uses you can live in it and have a under ground shop, you grow mushrooms, raise animals, it is fenced, look at the stars at night, have a camp fire,
Do not have to have insurance for fire because everything is made of cement, raise a family, bomb shelter, raise crops, Shovel snow in the winter, cut grass in the summer make it you summer cabin, or prairie cottage.
Put bees in the summer for honey.
Hunting deer , moose, pheasant, there is good fishing in Devils Lake 56 miles away
Install a wind generator and produce power.

Make it a bread and breaksfast place for special Idea!!

Live in the wide open space of the country. Be able to tell people you own a missile base!
I have some pictures of the misslie base and some engineer drawing

The land is 2 feet black top soil but the building are build for a near nuclear strike bunker walls are about 30 inch thick
Security building 12 inch walls about 2000 square feet
five foot perimeter fence around the whole site with a 8 foot chain link 9 gauge inner fence with gate
the bunker has been stripped of almost ever thing but the hanging floors, conduit some wires
No power on site water is in a 2 tanks they hold 52000 gallons of water about no well
the security building has a 3 stall garage but the doors have been blown out I installed on new door, windows aboarded up, doors also have broken windows,

to get more pictures you have to give me you email address.

no nuclear actived? 1300 feet by 1200 square about chain link inside woven wire around most of the land look at the 7333 111 ave ne Fairdale ND 58229

google map will look at it paved road for drive way, you can land small airplane on paved road.

on the tunnel you see my last name if you have ideas this is scam.
I have planted bulbs 580 bulbs some did not come back

good for goats dogs some houses cows, turkeys raise mushrooms in the antifreeze tanks they are 60 ft by 20 ft and 9 ft high 2 of them bunker 11300 sq ft security building 2000 3 stall garage and 2 offices and bathroom storage rooms needs windows needs to have furnace installed 52000 gallons of water tanks you need to take a look at it. i have other people interested but no money yet

Make offer or trade some land , house, collections, construction equipment, trucks, something that has value or resale.

Bunker is 11000 sq feet on outside wall about 30 inch thick walls door jams are rusted out not all doors interested will finance the with 15 % down
$490,000 4 % interest 10 year loan.
I will trade for some equipment, land, house, farm land collections,

Les

Security-building west-side windows.jpg Security-building-E-paved-road.jpg bunker-tunnel-inside.jpg 20190518_101328.jpg

Category
Houses
Price
$490,000
City
Fairdale
State
North Dakota - ND
Zip Code
Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back