• Thread starter Pro Market Connections
  • Start date

388 Total Thread Views

Browse More Heavy Equipment for Sale

Pro Market Connections

Pro Market Connections

Reaction Score
2019 Komatsu 931XC Wheeled Harvester For Sale In Roseburg, Oregon 97470

Get ready to maximize your efforts in the field with this 2019 Komatsu 931XC Wheeled Harvester. This durable Wheeled Harvester has been very well maintained which has enabled its work-ready condition. It comes fully loaded with options and features that are perfect for any hard-working individual.

Highlights Include:

Serial Number: 1455

2019 Komatsu 931XC w/C144 head 5300 hrs. The machine is working daily so this will increase.

The machine is in excellent condition. Has nearly every option available including some that are not available in the US. Comes with the original outer feed rollers and a bunch of spare parts as well as what bars and chains I have for the machine.

Machine includes:

Olosfors Evo tracks, Balmec outer roller guards, Balmec outer rollers and various measuring wheels, color marking, sawbox lightning, full led lighting package from Komatsu, keyless entry with remote master power switch and diesel heater starts, digital caliper, and tape for calibration, led floor lighting in the cab (lights up white when a door or dome light is on. Red when working.), removable rubber floor mat, two camera system that is integrated into the maxi system. (One at the rear of the machine and one at the back of the cab. I have changed out all the stereo systems with better components and added a JL Audio 24v amp to power it all. Has satellite radio as well.

I have eme levers in the machine, but it will come with a set of nearly new advanced mini levers that can be swapped out.

Miscellaneous spare parts and a brand-new spare wheel and tire come with the machine as well as all bars and chains that I have for the machine. Basically, everything I have on hand to keep the machine going daily

The machine has had a different oil pan installed for working on steeper ground. This was all done by Komatsu and the dealership to work on the extreme slopes when tethering. The machine just recently had all gear oils changed and serviced. I'm sure there are some things I forgot.

This 2019 Komatsu 931XC Wheeled Harvester is ready to get to work for you. It is field ready and eager to help you start generating revenue right away. If you are someone who appreciates quality equipment at a great price then you owe it to yourself to check out the 2019 Komatsu 931XC Wheeled Harvester. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to gain industry success because this Wheeled Harvester is priced to sell. Call today for more information on how you can put this industrious 2019 Komatsu 931XC Wheeled Harvester to work for you!!!

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg

Category
Heavy Equipment
Year
Make
Komatsu
Model
931XC Wheeled Harvester
Price