Search

Your Own Private Hypnotist

• Thread starter HypnosisNearMe
  • Start date

308 Total Thread Views

H

HypnosisNearMe

Reaction Score
Certified Hypnotherapist & Master Hypnotist - For private in home visits, remote (virtual) hypnosis and Spa visits.

Hypnosis is a powerful and effective way to reprogram your subconscious mind. You can finally get what you want out of life, remove mental blocks, end procrastination, stop negative self-talk and put an end to toxic worry. Improve your self-confidence, overcome hang-ups. Hypnosis has been scientifically proven to work on over 144 conditions and issues.

Issues and Conditions I can help you with:
Anxiety / Toxic Worry / Focus & Concentration / Writers Block / Athletic Performance / Creativity Enhancement / Insomnia / Weight Loss / Substance Abuse / All forms of Addictions / Confidence and Self-Esteem / Overcoming Childhood Trauma / Fears & Phobias / Unwanted Habits / Smoking / Stuttering / Past Life Regression /

I also work with private concierge services and spas. Give your clients an unforgettable hypnotic experience. They will thank you for it for the rest of their lives. Contact me for special concierge and spa rates.

60 Minute Session: $180
90 Minute Session: $250
Group Session: $25 per person / 10 people minimum / Live Only
Custom Tailored Hypnosis Audio Recordings: $85

PLEASE NOTE: I am not a stage hypnotist - I offer HYPNOTHERAPY (keyword: therapy) which means you will remember everything, you will be in full control of your mind the entire time, and you tell me what YOU want to gain from the session. If you are seeking hypnosis to cluck like a chicken or have a good laugh, I'm not the hypnotist for you.

apple1400x.jpg

Price
$180
City
Las Vegas
State
Nevada - NV
Zip Code