Search

New Member Introductions

24K Total Thread Views | 42 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Maria Helena · Posted: )

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Power User
Reaction Score
Please use this thread to introduce yourself to the community! This is your place to shine. What brought you here? Where are you from? What do you hope to do? Basically, tell all of us about yourself. You can even add pictures if you like. Enjoy!

PS - To add your own introduction, please navigate to the last page of this thread, all the way to the bottom of the page and fill in the space. That's all you need to do. Of course, you'll need to be logged in to do that. Please ask if you have any questions!

Reactions: Aworawo1, jackwilliams8280, Turbo Tint Orlando and 2 others
Hello From Boulder, Colorado!

Hi everyone. My name is Kody and I currently live in Boulder, Colorado. I am a hobbyist when it comes to buying and selling online, but I hope to make this my full time job in the future. I love discovering old treasures and will eventually locate some sort of storage facility in which to store everything I've already found and will find in the years to come. Most of my enjoyment stems from someone purchasing what I've found. I love the idea of a person out there finding joy in my efforts. Anyway, this seems to be the perfect website. It's got a community element to it and it feels very easy to navigate. I like it a lot so far.

Say hello and tell me where you're from!

Reactions: Zebri Bloom, mark 81, TrafficMonsTer and 4 others
Thanks for letting me join! Been plugging away at the roofing business here in Barrington, IL and came across this cool listing. Nice to be a part of the webclassifieds.us world. My company helps local roofers in Barrington, IL get work. Here's our website. Let me know what you and how I can support you.

Reactions: Zebri Bloom, gregceephoto24, mydesignmind and 5 others
I'm very happy to be here! I'm a homemaker, caregiver, and blogger. I've started a blog called Keys To Better Health. Hopefully the information that is shared on the blog will be of great help to as many people as possible. My desire is that everyone will be blessed with ultimate health and healing, in every area of their lives.

Reactions: Zebri Bloom, gregceephoto24, Williamson52 and 6 others
I'M ROBERT AM HAPPY TO BE HERE

I'm robert am from and we breed munchkin kitten i saw your forum online and am so happy to be here I bought my first Munchkin (called Micky!) in 2007 and started breeding shortly thereafter. Many years later and I'm still in love with the breed. Munchkins are a quirky, friendly and outgoing breed of cat. I produce quality kittens with friendly personalities, cute faces and an array of coat colors which enhance the cuteness of their short legs. My cats and kittens are raised indoors and in a safe, outdoor enclosure with plenty of toys and room to play. All of my breeding cats have recently been DNA tested for genetic and contagious diseases and have a clean bill of health.For more information on this fantastic little breed, or if you are interested in purchasing a kitten, please don't hesitate to contact me. All kittens are vaccinated and desexed prior to sale.

Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: Zebri Bloom, gregceephoto24, TrafficMonsTer and 4 others
Miker - The Art Service Provider!

Greetings of peace. I'm Miker Rivero, a Metro Manila based creative digital art illustrator that is currently looking for new challenging projects.

Reactions: gregceephoto24, TrafficMonsTer and HomeOffice
Hi Everyone.

I am an online entrepreneur from California. I have a business related to automotive service.

Reactions: TrafficMonsTer and HomeOffice
Hey! AKC Siberian Huskies! That's Me!

I have the cutest balls of fluff around and priced for everyone! AKC full registration! If you want quality... check us out! These are only a few of puppies available.. Multiple puppy discount offered! Located Mountain Home North Carolina. Contact me for more info!

0716191218a.jpg 0716191302a.jpg 0716191354a.jpg 0716191412h.jpg

Reactions: Zebri Bloom, gregceephoto24, srrrkjhsy6 and 3 others
Professional Organizer

I'm a Professional Organizer & Productivity Consultant. I work with both business and residential clients. My motto is "Less Clutter = Less Stress". I also teach classes/seminars on various Organizing topics - from basic Organization, Estate/Life Organizing, Paper & Time Management and more. I have also expanded my business with another company - Life & Business Coaching - "North By Northwest" (www.northbynorthwestmt.com)- Coaching You to a More Productive Life. I work with clients all over the USA.

Reactions: Zebri Bloom, gregceephoto24, TrafficMonsTer and 2 others
Hi I am Paula From Illinois

Hello Fellow Marketers. I am Paula from Illinois. I'd like to introduce everyone to Club Cash Fund. A Mail Order System That delivers CASH DIRECTLY TO YOUR MAILBOX.Request Your FREE Starter Kit Here.

e3aeb39732403edbafc4040c60e91230_cropped.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: Zebri Bloom, gregceephoto24, TrafficMonsTer and 3 others
Hi - I am Vanoie, a Newbie from Georgia

I am 74 and retired trying to supplement my SS. I am a seller of what I find in my treasure hunts. My problem now is my family is calling me a hoarder. From all the treasures that haven't sold. What kills me no one knows I'm OPEN for business on Etsy and it's just sitting there no buyers? I don't have $$s to spend on promoting what I have.
myhoardersshop.patternbyetsy.com

Last edited:
Reactions: Zebri Bloom, gregceephoto24 and HomeOffice
Anyone looking for something pacific let me know. Give me a description, picture, bar code number what you want to pay for it. Weather you want a new one or pre owned possible used. I may just have it. Hopefully i catch on how to this quick.

Reactions: gregceephoto24
Hello from Brooklyn, New York - Online Marketer

Hi Everyone. I am new here. I am on the site to help as many people as possible earn that much needed additional income while working online.

A48FDF2D-B39F-4AED-9447-1DF1D86BF819.jpeg

Reactions: Zebri Bloom, Williamson52 and HomeOffice
Hi, New Member from Houston, Texas

I'll be posting a few business related ads and some general ads from time to time.
Enjoy the holiday season and the upcoming new year/and decade.

Hi, I am Laureen from Northern California.

I am glad to be part of this website!

Reactions: Zebri Bloom
Hi Kody,
Good luck with making it your full time job! I am Laureen from Pine Grove, California. It is located in the Sierra Nevada Mountains,

Hi Laureen! Welcome and glad you have you aboard.

Jay

Hi, I'm Paul from Andrews, South Carolina

Hi, I'm Paul from Andrews, South Carolina and I'm already enjoying the site. Thanks!

Reactions: Zebri Bloom and elliottroofsok
Hello, I'm Arturo from Phoenix, Arizona

Mortgage Loan Originator with a demonstrated history of working in the financial services industry. Skilled in Consumer Loans, Mortgage Loans,Employee Management, Risk Planning , Security Audits, Business Planning, Operations Management, Microsoft Word, Sales, and Translation. Strong program and project management professional attended Glendale Community College.

Reactions: Williamson52 and elliottroofsok
HELLO FROM SWFL!
We are selling our estate home to the next lucky owner to head to TN to explore the mountains & a new business venture!