Breed
Bengal
Date Born
02-14-2019
Price
$2500
San Antonio
Texas
My babies were born on Valentine's Day, which is the best gift that I could have ever gotten! I was blessed with 2 females and 3 males. They are absolutely gorgeous and unique. They have short rounded ears, long tails, beautiful white tummies with black spots, gorgeous black necklaces around their necks, soft glittery pelt, multi-colored rosettes, and amazing personalities! My babies have been potty trained since 6 weeks of age. They are very active but they are also cuddle bugs. They have been very well socialized being raised around children and other pets. When you meet these wonderful babies you will want to take one home to make apart of your family! This is an update as of 05/06/19....... There is now only 2 males and one female available. So hurry because they are going fast! They make amazing Mother's Day gifts and are great birthday gifts! Could you imagine the face on your loved one when you bring home a miniature leopard??? There aren't very many people who own these amazing beauties and you could be one of them! Every single penny spent on these amazing animals is worth it! You definitely get what you pay for!!! So send me a text to (210)245-1214

Attachments

Last edited:

Advertisement

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanantoniohtcenter