Search

Learn to Live Recovery - Best Recovery Housing for Men

• Thread starter VaultMedia
  • Start date

528 Total Thread Views

V

VaultMedia

Reaction Score
At Learn To Live Recovery we wanted the parents to know that we pride ourselves in the safety of our house residents.
We understand that bringing your son to us is a very scary and daunting process. Often we receive a lot of phone calls from parent's wanting to make sure that their child will be safe.

No matter how old you get, you will always be a baby to your parents.
Trust me, my mom tells me all the time.

But the reason I am telling you this is that we wanted to share last months safety reports with you.
For the month of November, we averaged 15 safety checks per day.
Residents wake at 7am and go to bed by 10pm. So, resident safety is being monitored and logged by staff nearly every hour while residents are awake.

Safety checks require staff to assess the following:

-Is the resident in distress?
-What are the resident’s current needs?
-Does the resident appear sober or inebriated?
-Is the resident doing anything dangerous?
-Has the resident moved since the last safety check?

Safety checks are an important way for our staff at Learn To Live Recovery to engage with the residents and build relationships, prompt them to stay busy, and give residents regular opportunities to ask for help or communicate anything that may be on their mind.

You can rest east moms and dads that your child is safe with us and we promise that they are on their journey to sobriety.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Matt the founder of Learn To Live Recovery, he has experience in active addiction but more important he has over a decade of experience being sober.

☎️ +1 573-409-0123
? admin@learntoliverecovery.com
? @ltlrecovery

company logo.jpg downstairs gathering space.jpeg bedroom with 2 beds.jpeg bathroom.jpeg

Price
Contact Us Please
City
St. Louis
State
Missouri - MO
Zip Code