Search

Featured Schlage 994831 Solid Steel Round Padlock, 63.5mm, 2.5-Inch Shackle, 2-Count Keyed Alike

• Thread starter JGaulard
  • Start date

4K Total Thread Views

JGaulard

JGaulard

Administrator
Pro Member
Reaction Score
These are awesome heavy duty locks that will be sure to keep the thieves away. I bought this 2-pack of padlocks (same key for both locks) in July of 2019. I hardly used them, if I used them at all. I bought the 2-pack for around $35 from Amazon and I'll sell them today for $20 plus shipping. There's no packaging, but who cares. That goes in the garbage anyway. These are incredible locks at an excellent price. Do a search for their specs and then come back here to buy them from me. There's no reason to buy brand new, when such good ones are being sold used. Take a look at the stock photo from Amazon below. By the way, I believe this style lock from Schlage, Master, and American are all the same lock. I thought I bought the Master, but my Amazon history is telling me Schlage. Same locks.

81BKrIH4FtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Price
$20, Plus Shipping
City
Farmington
State
Maine - ME
Zip Code